Winnie the Pooh had such a happy outlook on dis-organization - more along the lines of finding $20 in his winter coat (a year later) than a pile of paper sliding off the desk... Day-to-day, entrepreneurs wear many different hats. They may begin the day immersed in marketing while the next hour shifting attention to bookkeeping, customer service, filing, troubleshooting - all in the first 2 hours.
As each day fluctuates, your administrative team and systems need to move with you. We help clients with this in several ways: by providing flexible admin support; by helping identify, create, and implement systems needed for efficient function; or, a blend of support, organization, and systems. Through effective communication, organization, and time management, tailored to the unique style of the business owner/entrepreneur/executive, clients can reclaim their time and focus on their passion - their own "why". To discuss your specific business needs, contact us and we will be happy to talk through how we can help!
- Administrative Consulting
- Conference & Meeting Coordination
- Coordinate Campaigns
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Systems Creation for Business Efficiency
- CRM / Database Creation, Updates, & Maintenance
- Database Cleanup
- Electronic File Structure
- Email & Inbox Structure
- Home Organization
- Office / Workspace Organization
- Author Assistance
- Business Writing - Letters, Reports, Etc
- Editorial Calendar Development for Blogging
- Marketing Writing - Blogs, Social Media, Etc.
- Business Cards
- Rack Cards
- Social Media Images
- Blog Posting & Management
- Email Newsletters
- Facebook Group Management
- Identify & Engage with Target Market
- Referral Follow-Up
- Social Media Content Curation and Posting
- Social Media Management & Content Calendar
- Website Updates
- Book Speaking Engagements & Sales Opportunities
- Documents, Presentations, & Spreadsheets
- Form Creation with Editable PDF's
- Handwritten Cards for a Personal Touch
- Purchasing - Corporate/Personal Gifts, Supplies, Etc
Don't See What You Need?
The list above is a sample of the services that we offer. As a virtual assistant company, not only do we have experience in a variety of tasks, we are constantly learning new software and skills to support our clients business goals. If you have a question about a service that you do not see here, don't be shy! We would be happy to speak with you and see how we can help!
What to delegate and how does it work?
We are often asked "How do I know what to delegate and how does this whole 'virtual' thing work?" We start with a discovery call to learn more about your business. After wearing many hats, it can be a challenge to identify what can be delegated. (Tip: Ask yourself, "What are my three most dreaded jobs (a.k.a., what never gets done or gets procrastinated on until it can't be avoided any longer)?") Once identified, we develop a strategy to accomplish them and reduce that stress.
Every business has different needs and goals. Some need project-by-project support and others need consistent, monthly help. Our goals are to develop a strong relationship, whatever the individual administrative needs may be. Communication (as always!) is the key, including email, phone, text, video conferencing, project management software, and the trusty stand-by, good old-fashioned US Mail.
As we develop a flow of work and communication that is effective, many clients discover more tasks to be delegated, allowing the relationship to continue changing and flexing over time.
Have questions or want to schedule a consultation? Send a message!